Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently, I was offered a large group of ANSA exhausts. I purchased all of them and they were delivered yesterday. Some have tags and some are obvious as to what they fit. Some ordinary and some fancy. There are also a couple stainless steel sections, which ANSA made in small quantity.
I haven't sorted them out or priced them yet, so this is sort of a preview.
I would prefer local pickup, but can ship if necessary.
Excuse the fall leaves background. No other place to do the photos.
Keith
Alfas Unlimited

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Pm sent

·
Premium Member
832 Posts
Hi Keith: first photo,4th from the right,black,complete system, appears to be for a Euro Alfetta coupe. If you do have one I'd like to buy it

·
Registered
34 Posts
A couple of the back boxes look like they are for a montreal? seems very similar to the exhaust I have not installed on my Montreal yet!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have a complete ANSA exhaust, front, Middle and rear boxes I would like $4000.00 dollars for it, the back boxes alone are $1500.00 dollars the packaging is still on them with the correct Alfa Romeo Part Numbers: this exhaust new was expensive. back in the day. Any Interest?

I can Post Pictures if any interest.

Cheers Ninas Keeper

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
I have a complete ANSA exhaust, front, Middle and rear boxes I would like $4000.00 dollars for it, the back boxes alone are $1500.00 dollars the packaging is still on them with the correct Alfa Romeo Part Numbers: this exhaust new was expensive. back in the day. Any Interest?

I can Post Pictures if any interest.

Cheers Ninas Keeper
What alfa does it fit?

·
Premium Member
832 Posts
I just received Alfetta exhaust front and center sections from Keith. The price was very fair and the quality of the parts is excellent. Finding 116 exhaust parts in the USA is very difficult-especially the center section. Fellow Alfetta owners- you need to call Keith and see if he has any more available!

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
I got mine. My Alfa's are happy again.

Thanks Keith

1 - 16 of 16 Posts