Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
79 Alfetta GT (Sprint Veloce)
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's the little bits at the end that get you. We're wondering what's missing in picture below to make our fusebox latch in up position. We seem to remember perhaps an insert for that hole that give a lip for the latch tab on the fusebox itself, but our memories are dim after decades. That hole looks like it should catch the tab, but it doesn't.

Any and all help appreciated.

·
Registered
428 Posts
There's a plastic piece in there that makes it lock in place. Unfortunately I can't find a picture of one and my 'Fetta is at my schools shop so I can't take a picture of mine. Perhaps someone else can provide a picture.

·
Registered
4,526 Posts
Centerline has those retaining clip things, or did. Same as used for the Milano grille if I remember correctly. I don't think they're on the website, but I've bought them from Centerline before.

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
That clip is available from Mt Carmel Spares in Israel for $4.90. MCS is a good source for Alfa chassis hardware and other bits.

·
Premium Member
79 Alfetta GT (Sprint Veloce)
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That clip is available from Mt Carmel Spares in Israel for $4.90. MCS is a good source for Alfa chassis hardware and other bits.
Unbelievable; there it is on the Mt. Carmel Spares site. Plus many other goodies. Thanks so much for the guidance..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts