Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been and arduous and expensive 2 year restoration and bureaucratic job, and the car still needs some improvements, but finally this morning, on a wonderful sunny day, I have been able to legally drive the 2000 spider (still have the smile in my face)

I am posting some pictures in case someone may be interested in the color combination I finally decided for.

Attachments

· Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Hi Don,

Thanks for your congratulations and your posts, they have been of great help during this time. The 5 bumps or buttons that you mention are rivets for ventilation purposes (...as if the spider needs any additional ventilation). There was something similar in the original black upholstery but I think with smaller and black rivets (though I am not too sure about this...it has been a too long restoration). Additionally, the upholsterer meant that this could be a good place to put 2 rear speakers :)

· Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Steve, I went for the ¨Rosso Alfa¨ (code AR-501) and I am very satisfied with the result. As you say, there is no orange shades which was important for me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.