Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

Well as promised there is another Alfa Romeo in Kentucky. The newest addition to the Pikeville contingent is a 1987 Spider Quadrifoglio which is neatly parked next to a 164S... SO I should now get double the "What kind of car is that?"

Any who, my butt is sore and tired from 10 hours of driving... Ill post photos later... must rest...

Cheers
Martin.

·
Premium Member
3,792 Posts
Martin,

By now you should know the refrain: "What kind of car is that?" "Alfa Romeo" "Who makes it?" "Alfa Romeo" "Yeah but who makes it?"...then "How fast will it go" "Where does it come from" "Is that an MG?" "What kind of car is that?".... etc, etc...

Hey Guys,

Well as promised there is another Alfa Romeo in Kentucky. The newest addition to the Pikeville contingent is a 1987 Spider Quadrifoglio which is neatly parked next to a 164S... SO I should now get double the "What kind of car is that?"

Any who, my butt is sore and tired from 10 hours of driving... Ill post photos later... must rest...

Cheers
Martin.

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Pictures, Martin, Pictures!!

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Martin -
I unnerstan' you bein' too tahred to take a picture, but you didn't even tell us if it is one of those fast white ones, or a slower black one.:D

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
"Arrest Me" red!
My favorite

Hey Martin, by the way, the hood on that Milano in my sigpic might look familiar to you!

·
Registered
325 Posts
I grew up in KY, and probably know one or two of you guys...can relate to the comments by people asking who makes an "Alpha Romero"...I have a '57 Spider and people are always asking me in New Orleans area what year my Karmann Ghia is...at least their bodies were pinned by same designer.

And that's not just a New Orleans thing--when I picked it up in Flemingsburg, KY and stopped at the Dairy Queen a guy was telling his friend it was a VW, "like Herbie The Love Bug!"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.