Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this in the Sedan area titled (25th Aniversary(69 Berlina)).
I enjoyed the comments and views.
I wanted to see other people with other Alfas ,they have married and kept the Alfa over the years. I have enjoyed my Berlina for 34 years now. I went off in it on my honeymoon and 25 years later.
This summer we went on our aniversary with:
Same car: 69 Berlina
Same Spouce: Alvis and Diane
Same Place: Calloway Gardens, Georgia
Thanks,
Alvis III

Attachments

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
When Karyl and I got married in '91, we had originally planned on a trip to Europe, but after all the hectic preparations leading up to the big day, we decided that a lesuirely drive up the coast of Maine into Quebec would be a lot more relaxing. We took my '84 Spider, which appears in my avatar. We took trips before we got married and we still enjoy them today. :)

Best regards,

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

I want to see pictures of others that drove off in there Alfa on there honeymoon. Shurely there are others on this site. I am sorry about starting this posting with 25 years Same car,Spouce and place. I just want pictures of anyone who drove a Alfa off at there wedding.
Thanks,
Alvis III

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
I'm in between scanners, but my wife and I used my '66 Giulia Super as our getaway car. It is also the car I used to bring my wife and new daughter back from the hospital- as did (I think) the former owner (from '68-'81).

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
I have :( very few photos of my old Alfa - didn't know 35 years after I'd want them. I'm trying to make it up by taking wayy too many pictures now of my "new" one.

·
Registered
6,690 Posts
Alfas = marital bliss ??

Could be....
Owned the '67 GTV ( red at the time ) in 1974 when we were dating and bought the '65 Spider in '77 to drive on our honeymoon to the Monterey Historics!

Camping out of an old Spider in Big Sur on your honeymoon? Some fun!!:p

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks you want more

I love the stories of Alfa owners driving there alfas. On our 25th we took pictures of the same places and my Berlina parked next to another alfa (rare) during our dinner at the same place.
Alvis III

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
101/105 guy

Your pictures are great.
We live on the East coast and would love to drive on the west coast but it would be a long drive in the Berlina and My wife would be pacient as she was when she was in the past picture I sent. I told her it just takes longer to get things done after you pass the 50's. She will see soon. I would probably drive the 164 after completing a few things on it. It is alot of fun but not like the old Alfa's
Thanks,
Alvis III

1 - 12 of 12 Posts