Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I received this in parts and putting back together. Any idea how to orient the part arrowed in the pic below? As far as I can tell there are no alignment marks of any sort. Any help, or even a picture from your own SPICA car, would be appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Avail yourself of Alfa Romeo Factory Manual "Instruction And Maintenance - Fuel Injection Models" Publication # 1470 or 1671a. These publication contain all the instructions with diagrams to set up the Spica systems correctly.
They are available for free at the link below..

·
Premium Member
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ah - much thanks of both of these. Between the pics and some manual verbiage i’ll be set!

·
Registered
4,650 Posts
There should be a nut tab lock to hold that in place. Lubricate the shaft before installing the bell crank so it won't bind.

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Ah - much thanks of both of these. Between the pics and some manual verbiage i’ll be set!
Thank Ossodissepia and Willie R. for providing these and many of the other documents gratis to all Alfisti.....now if only more folks would make some of the other rare Alfa documents available to those in need......the vintage Alfa world would be a better place wouldn't it?

·
Premium Member
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good call on lubing it. Hadn't even thought about that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts