Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
Wow !!
What a great group of Alfa's ! I wish I could'a been there too!
[Do you know how lucky you are ??]

I would imagine there were BIG Smiles at each stop,,,,

·
Premium Member
16,561 Posts
Brings back memories. Used to drive my Giulia Sprint GT up on those roads for fun and speed back in the mid 70's. Only bad thing was that I lived at the time in Hawthorne, and it seemed to take about 3 hours of driving to get up there. Hated LA.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow !!
What a great group of Alfa's ! I wish I could'a been there too!
[Do you know how lucky you are ??]

I would imagine there were BIG Smiles at each stop,,,,
Indeed there were huge smiles! Great roads, almost no traffic, and 4 Alfas. And yes, I count my blessings all the time. Too bad you're all the way on the other side of the country - would love to have join us in one of you GTV6's.

Afshin

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Cool.

I'm lucky enough to live ~20 minutes from the bottom of Angeles Crest.

I used to play Mille Miglia with my Super all the time in high school and college. Good times!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool.

I'm lucky enough to live ~20 minutes from the bottom of Angeles Crest.

I used to play Mille Miglia with my Super all the time in high school and college. Good times!
Nice! I'll let you know next time we do another drive there. Would be great if you want to join us. We usually do drives in Malibu, but we thoroughly loved the Angeles Crest experience.

Afshin

·
Registered
837 Posts
Beautiful! I also used to "practice" my driving on the Angeles Crest in the mid-Seventies! I also tried a couple of times to ride my bike up! Hopefully in a year or so, when we move to the L.A. area I will be able to add another Spider to bunch!

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Nice! I'll let you know next time we do another drive there. Would be great if you want to join us. We usually do drives in Malibu, but we thoroughly loved the Angeles Crest experience.

Afshin
Sounds good! I used to do the Upper Big Tijunga loop, but all the roads are great.

(I think that you and I met at last year's Alfa Day at VCR?)

·
Registered
837 Posts
Sounds good! I used to do the Upper Big Tijunga loop, but all the roads are great.

(I think that you and I met at last year's Alfa Day at VCR?)

Another road I used to drive in the Seventies. Listening to the Doors usually!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts