Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am happy to report that after a year of effort the ALC has a new
state of the art website. Steve Peterson (our President) spent untold hours working with a professional web designer to make this happen.

It is now easy to add pictures to blog posts.

Furthermore users will now be able to renew membership and buy club regalia online with PayPal.

We have finally moved into the 21st century!

Please check it out.

http://www.americanlanciaclub.com/

·
Registered
48 Posts
I tried to register on the forum but the link page comes up as error.

Do you also have to be a member of club to register for forum just as on the UK LMC?

P

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
I tried to register on the forum but the link page comes up as error.

Do you also have to be a member of club to register for forum just as on the UK LMC?

P
I'm not sure about the forum policy. And I'm getting the same 404 error, so that's not a function of ALC membership. The admin's aware of it, and they're trying to sort it out (I hope).

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thanks Ed, see what happens.

Also as I'm restoring an Aurelia B12 berlina, I wondered if there were many articles over the years in the Lanciana newsletter about the same, and or indeed, many threads on the forum?

P

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Given that it's a new site and a new forum, I doubt there'll be much of anything on it at this point.

Although it's been on hiatus since 2011, I've been involved with Lanciana since 2007, and there haven't been any articles on Aurelia restoration in that period.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Ok....well, someone did an over view of the Aurelia water pump I seem to recall, am sure some one of the members prior to 2007, who has a collection of them might be able to help?

P

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi Geoffrey, as above just trying to cover as may bases as possible re my B12 restoration, slowly changing from the rusty hulk it has been for the last 40 odd years, to a project slowly evolving into a proud Aurelia berlina again!

Believing that the newsletter content over its production period does indeed hold more nuggets and tips useful in understanding and moving my project on.

P

1 - 13 of 13 Posts