Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I was over at giulia_veloce's place today and spotted a few things that have been discussed recently. Not wanting to hijack the other restoration thread of FMD159 I thought I'd post them here. Robert hasn't quite got the hang of posting photos but he's a quick learner so who knows what else he'll find.

The magnesium GTA cover must be about half the weight of the standard alloy cover (I never thought I'd ever see one let alone hold it) and it looks like it has never seen much light let alone been attached to an engine (giulia_veloce might confirm that).

The rear lenses are also really nice. (One photo taken with then one without flash so that's why the colour difference) Not sure where they came from but I have a series 1 1750 (the lens on the left) and these are way too nice for my car. They belong on a concourse winning car, not a driver.

Keep opening those cupboards Robert.

Attachments

·
Registered
180 Posts
Robert,

I think the lenses I'm interested in are the ones in the middle. Any word on their release?
Cheers.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Hey AndrewO,

Thanks for showing me how to do the picture thing.I have already forgotten.

Robert

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Robert,

No worries. You've already forgotten more about Alfas than I'll ever know so you can be forgiven. When you get the camera off your wife I'll come round and show you from start to finish.

Andrew

1 - 6 of 6 Posts