Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The History and condition of this car is amazing:
www.alfacentro.com/features/foundling/
Joe Cabb posted this months ago and its lost, Then I posted to all the Alfa folks out there that if any body had copied this post with all the coments from Alfabb I would love a copy. as I want to keep it with the car and give one copy with the cars new history to the old Owner/Racer carl Ring.
Thanks for you help. some of you posted back to me last week but as you can see I never got your posts because thay are all gone again.
So I hope you try again. The computers can not lose my stuff 4 times . ( Ihope)
Happy Motoring
PS batagiso

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
peter,
i still want your car.

psb said:
The History and condition of this car is amazing:
www.alfacentro.com/features/foundling/
Joe Cabb posted this months ago and its lost, Then I posted to all the Alfa folks out there that if any body had copied this post with all the coments from Alfabb I would love a copy. as I want to keep it with the car and give one copy with the cars new history to the old Owner/Racer carl Ring.
Thanks for you help. some of you posted back to me last week but as you can see I never got your posts because thay are all gone again.
So I hope you try again. The computers can not lose my stuff 4 times . ( Ihope)
Happy Motoring
PS batagiso

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"The Ring Car"

Anthony:
You put a Smile on My hole being!!!! Thanks for the Kind words. with all the REALLY COOL stuff you guys work with, and what I saw you all with at the track ,just amazing stuff. You Understand the ring car. I wished we lived closer so you could give it a little try ,its such a pure car.
Its extremly lite and lively! Nothing more added, just as raced in its last year.1967 and 67 is the same way it was raced in 1960 the only differance is in 67 she got a close ratio box.... Ya hooo. Thanks!!!! I love that car !!!!!!!! Maybe to much.
Take care
Peter

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
parts

looking for a nice eyebrow for the pass side on this 750, not he new chessie stuff or plastic.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts