Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
STUNNING ITALIAN CLASSIC, THIS CAR LOOKS AND DRIVES LIKE BRAND NU.......CLASSIC ITALIAN LINES, JUST REPAINTED THE HOOD, ROOF AND TRUNK, PAINT WAS PEELING FROM EXPOSURE....NOW LOOKS LIKE A $25K SPORTS CAR....RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT, CURRENTLY LICENSED AND REGISTERED. I HAVE RECIEPTS FOR OVER $14,000 SPENT IN LAST 5 YEARS.....PERFECT TYRES, CHROME ALFA WHEELS....YOU WON'T FIND ANOTHER LIKE THIS ONE......AIR WORKS PERFECT, GREAT RADIO AND SOUND SYSTEM....CRUISE IN A ITALIAN CLASSIC FOR THE PRICE OF A USED TOYOTA.....

Alfa 164 in the beautiful blue, w/ the tan "Ferrari leather". The interior is fantastic, and the body is very very nice, - no rust, accidents - straight and solid. Has momo wheel and shift knob.

Everything (engine/trans) rebuilt like new at 187,000 miles - now has 245k on it - looks, sounds, drives awesome - no leaks, drips, no burning - engine is solid - clean and dry. runs cool, all the time, sounds wonderful - the growl. a/c blows cold/ everything works, except as noted below.

Since the rebuild, nearly everything else replaced - control unit, alternator, AC recharge, radiator, fan, water pump, struts, nearly new tires, steering hoses, and all scheduled services. All work done by the Stewarts at APC -.

Just recently spent $3,900 for a major service including rebuilt the head gaskets, and 250 k service with all belts, hoses, etc.

Only issues I know:
1) antilock brake light comes on intermittantly, but brakes are fantastic
2) rear defrost never works
3) back-up lights in-op.
INCLUDES, ALFA SCRIPT FOR TRUNK, BRAND NU. ALFA ROMERO DECALS AND METALIC BADGE. ALFA ROMERO TYRE CAPS. THIS ALFA LOOKS AND RUNS LIKE A BRAND NU CAR.......A MINI FERRARI FOR ALMOST NOTHING. $4000, OBO....CALL FOR DETAILS AND MORE PIX..213 219 9856

Attachments

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Its posted here for $2600?:confused:1991 Alfa Romeo 164L

1991 Alfa 164L, $2,600

MUST SELL! Alfa 164 in the beautiful blue, w/ the tan "Ferrari leather". The interior is fantastic, and the body is very very nice, with minor blemishes, etc and really only to the bumpers, and spoilers. - no rust, accidents - straight and solid. Has momo wheel and shift knob.

Everything (engine/trans) rebuilt like new at 187,000 miles - now has 245k on it - looks, sounds, drives awesome - no leaks, drips, no burning - engine is solid - clean and dry. runs cool, all the time, sounds wonderful - the growl. a/c blows cold/ everything works, except as noted below.

Since the rebuild, nearly everything else replaced - control unit, alternator, AC recharge, radiator, fan, water pump, struts, nearly new tires, steering hoses, and all scheduled services. All work done by the Stewarts at APC -.

Just recently spent $3,900 for a major service including rebuilt the head gaskets, and 250 k service with all belts, hoses, etc.

Only issues I know:
1) antilock brake light comes on intermittantly, but brakes are fantastic
2) rear defrost never works
3) back-up lights in-op.

Other than that, it truly is a fast, fun great sounding and driving car - was my daily driver every day.
I think it is time to part w/ it, and the next owner can be it's steward for the next 100k miles or so.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1991 alfa 164l

Yes. That's before I did $1000 worth of. Paint work new $220 battery and other extras

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
I did not see a phone number so I thought it might be a scam on the craigslist posting. You might want to edit the cl posting or I will delete it so there is no confusion.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts