Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy AlfaBB,

Looong shot here: I am looking for an aluminum T-Bar, panhard rod conversion kit, or sliding block. I know OKP and Classic Alfa sell the block, and I know the T-Bar is an Alfaholics piece. Just looking for a used part or something of a more accessible price.

Since my differential is out, this is the perfect opportunity to upgrade.

Best,
--André

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
I have a couple of pieces, don’t know what I am missing. Let me know and I can search for the missing culprits. Was off a friends car, as such I was not too familiar with the set up.
420DCA64-2D03-408D-95B6-66E139F64AF0.jpeg

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a couple of pieces, don’t know what I am missing. Let me know and I can search for the missing culprits. Was off a friends car, as such I was not too familiar with the set up.
You have the diff locator bar and link (that goes in place of the trunion bar) and what I think is a bent panhard rod. Missing a few things, but nothing I can't fabricate.

You are missing a bolt-on or weld-on support that goes on the left side trunk pan (where one end of the panhard rod connects to) and a small box section that welds to the ends of the axle tube (where the other end goes.)

That's off a 105/115 spider or a GTV, right? Send me a PM and we will continue our talk there! How much do you want for the lot?

·
Registered
5,495 Posts
With a leCarre novel maybe thrown into the deal!! Can’t go wrong there.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts