Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I'm in the process of rebuilding my 40DCOE webers for a Giulia GT Junior 1300. The rubber mounts are completely shot and therefore I would like to replace them with the long version of the solid aluminum mounts (for increased torque). I'm in California and have not been able to find any distributor in the States that carry these mounts. Browsing the internet I only find them in the UK, however I would prefer purchasing them in the States as shipping cost and time would obviously be much less. Does anyone know where I can find these mounts and the hardware to install them (o-rings and Cosworth buffers) in the States?
Thank you all fir your help.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been checking ebay and CL these past few days but nothing has popped up. Thanks for the suggestion though.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
+1

I like our US distributors. But, I've also ordered tons of parts from the UK and have always been pleasantly surprised at the reasonable shipping costs and relatively quick delivery (3-5 business days to California on average).

FWIW... Alfaholics sells really nice aluminum carb mounts with o-rings.

·
Premium Member
13,672 Posts
I would just buy new rubber mounts. The solid mounts may work for you but you must be very carefull with the installation. There have been a few posts from people who tried them but gave up trying to make them leak tight.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts