Alfa Romeo Forums banner

81 - 100 of 107 Posts

·
Premium Member
1986 Alfa Romeo GTV6
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
hi @BigSud .
Yes i added 5 tanks to production and there are 4 Available.
PM me with paypal address an we'll get one more for down under.

·
Registered
2 Posts
That actually is a good idea.
Do you think it's a spider need for that aluminum tank? If so I can set it up.
Yes, I have a 1993 Spider with a cracked plastic reservoir tank. I just ordered the tank for our 1985 GTV6 but in reality if it were available for the Spider I would have purchased that one first or both... Just as an fyi on the Spider, when the plastic reservoir tank cracks it sends dripping hot coolant down the firewall and onto the unsuspecting toes of the victim in the passenger seat...

·
Premium Member
1986 Alfa Romeo GTV6
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
sends dripping hot coolant down the firewall and onto the unsuspecting toes of the victim in the passenger seat...

that is a great " heads up"
i will be more than glad to set that up and have a group buy for the spider models.
Should i make a new post?
I think i should.

·
Premium Member
1986 Alfa Romeo GTV6
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
It's all US $. PM me your email and we'll get this done.

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Just pinged Sekal1978 to add me to the order. I’m in Melbourne Australia and happy to share freight with Orgigeorgie.

·
Premium Member
1986 Alfa Romeo GTV6
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
Guys, i think i got you all.
Have to do a "headcount". Fathers day got me side track. I think we sold all. I will let know later if any more available.
Until then, no more ordering.

·
Premium Member
4,653 Posts
Yes, I have a 1993 Spider with a cracked plastic reservoir tank. I just ordered the tank for our 1985 GTV6 but in reality if it were available for the Spider I would have purchased that one first or both... Just as an fyi on the Spider, when the plastic reservoir tank cracks it sends dripping hot coolant down the firewall and onto the unsuspecting toes of the victim in the passenger seat...
You must have a hole in your firewall.

81 - 100 of 107 Posts