Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling an alpine stereo receiver with cd player, detachable face, wiring harness, mounting cage... 50 watt output and mp3 compatible.... Green illumination

Model number 9805...

Had this cd player in my now deceased 164 Q, looked great and sounded great, but I no longer have a need for it

$50...

·
Registered
512 Posts
Selling an alpine stereo receiver with cd player, detachable face, wiring harness, mounting cage... 50 watt output and mp3 compatible.... Green illumination

Model number 9805...

Had this cd player in my now deceased 164 Q, looked great and sounded great, but I no longer have a need for it

$50...
Does it have a auxillary input. If so, might be interested.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It has 2 auxillary inputs on the back of the unit and I was using one for my mp3 player... I basically ran a conversion cable (rca > 3.5 mm jack) from the back of the unit and snuck the line out by the gear shifter boot...

that way i could set my player on the little ledge in front of the stereo face...

I was using it on a 95 Q...

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still available and wired up for a 24v 164

·
Registered
261 Posts
Hello i am interested to install it to my GTV6; can you advise the condition of the unit, if any scratches etc and if you can send to GReece. i will pay with Paypal as i do with items ibuy from ebay for the same reason.
if you can also send me a picture to [email protected] would be fantastic.
Regards
Dimitris

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Condition is excellent... Can send you pics... pm me your address and i'll get a shipping quote...

Thanks

·
Registered
261 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
kind reminder

1 - 8 of 8 Posts