Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm pretty sure it is. No reply from vendor. Previous sale history shows just a bunch of Harley Davidson bits.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Totally a Scam

I saw this on eBay. I looked at feedback and vendor seems to sell only Harley stuff. I think it is a hi-jacked ID. I sent them a note as I have to be in the area this weekend.

Alfa Romeo Spider Giulia Spider | eBay
I own this car was purchased from Vantage Sports cars in Orlando last feb. 2014 this scammer used the same pics same BOS and even the same one owner story which is true accept the owner did not pass away he gave it to his son. Even the brake service is part of the story which is true. Everything on this ad is a my car except the VIN was changed by one digit. I am not on Ebay so I dont know how to notify them but if one of you guys could do it to notify them an save someone this hardship.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I "think" I got a note into them. Glad you saw my posting. I've learned to "test waters". I actually was suppose to be in the area. He didn't reply.

I then asked him a Buy it now price. He said he wanted $55,000.

I asked him for contact info. No reply yet.

usually they hit you with some hokey thing like "I'm away in outer chicken fat Turkey, send deposit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts