Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Your poor wife is wearing a blanket- turn up the heat, cheapo! ;) Love your kitchen, man. Great cabinets. Your door cards are working out well. I had mine rebuilt; they used a sheet of plastic and cut to fit the door handle, etc, and re-used all of the vinyl and carpet on lower portion of the door. It turned out well but smelled of toxic glue and cigarettes for a couple of months.

·
Super Moderator
10,801 Posts
What happened to your window cranks? Or did you go vintage all the way, and convert to side curtains? :giggle:

If you want to extend the vintage look, you might install the earlier style door handles. Classic Alfa has them as p/n CH029. Also need the CH030 trim rings.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Your poor wife is wearing a blanket- turn up the heat, cheapo! ;) Love your kitchen, man. Great cabinets. Your door cards are working out well. I had mine rebuilt; they used a sheet of plastic and cut to fit the door handle, etc, and re-used all of the vinyl and carpet on lower portion of the door. It turned out well but smelled of toxic glue and cigarettes for a couple of months.

it was 68 in the house that night. i was in short and a t shirt. dont feel bad for her. she would feel a chill being inside a nuclear blast zone

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What happened to your window cranks? Or did you go vintage all the way, and convert to side curtains? :giggle:

If you want to extend the vintage look, you might install the earlier style door handles. Classic Alfa has them as p/n CH029. Also need the CH030 trim rings.

power windows;) car is a 84

1 - 5 of 5 Posts