Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As an owner of several Alfas in past lives my interest in the marque is still strong. I must admit this is the most frustrating automotive site to deal with (much like Alfa dealers and their "service"). I'm tired of never getting the photos in any of the posts, just the "attached images" bold type. Every other automotive site I frequent does not possess this annoying "feature", even the others with the "attached images" heading...they actually can be seen!

I would be happy to upgrade my membership but not as long as this situation exists. Not seeing what folks are showing or explaining makes this totally useless. Is there anything that can be done to remedy this?

·
Registered
9,252 Posts
Most likely, the problem you encounter is due to an ad/pop-up blocker and/or antivirus software that blocks information from verticalscope.com (the company that runs AlfaBB).

So, first: Try disabling the ad/pop-up blocker on your system and see if it shows attached images (it probably will). Then, figure out how you can configure the software to allow traffic from verticalscope.com when visiting AlfaBB.

·
Registered
9,252 Posts
Great! Now, see if you can configure the blocker to whitelist verticalscope.com when visiting AlfaBB (or post here what blocker you're using on what system, and maybe someone knows how to do it).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts