Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Noob here.

I've owned a '74 spider veloce for around 15 years but it's been sitting on stilts in my garage for the past 4 of them.

I'm about to start renovating it (again!) so expect to hear a lot from me in the upcoming months.

I've always wanted these wheels.

Does anyone know where I can get hold of a set?

I live in Cyprus (Europe), but I don't mind where I get them from as long as they can ship them to me.

On a similar note, can anyone recommend a good parts company here in Europe? I used to buy all my parts from Rainer Hurtienne in Germany but their website seems to have disappeared.

Thanks in advance, and I look forward to spending a lot of time here.

Nico.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
looks like the turbinas, posibly cromodora brand. just like the ones on my 74 spider.. I will check on the rims when I get home this evening and post any markings on them for you.
cliff

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
They look like Campagnolo Campanatura Turbinas, cheap and plentiful in the U.S. $25 - $50 each, depending on condition. Shipping from here would be a problem since the U.S. post office will only ship airmail out of the country anymore and airmail to Cyprus won't allow a box larger than 79" total length + girth. ($120) I'm not even sure you can ship one wheel on a box that small. Hopefully you can find a set over there.

Bill

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks to you all.

I think BSN05 hit the nail on the head with them being the Montreal Turbina's.

I've been Googling for hours trying to find a set, but no such luck.

Can anybody help me find these rims?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts