Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi
I would be interested in this book.Total price please including postage to Switzerland ?
Thanks
Dominic Gulotti

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hej Dominic, Ill be waiting till to monday evening, to maybe get some more offers, but if you want to make a fixed price offer over $400 hundred, you welcome!
Of course if nowbody else will give me the offer, the book is yours for the asked price.
I Dont know the exakt postal fee, but around 30-40 dollar, will be added to the price.
Thank you!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Offers

Hello Olaf, as i wrote best offer on monday evening will have the book, reciving several offers on private mail, it will be unfair to sell before monday, will show the best offer online, no scams. Thank you H51 check out my profile
My Racer

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Hello Olaf, as i wrote best offer on monday evening will have the book, reciving several offers on private mail, it will be unfair to sell before monday, will show the best offer online, no scams. Thank you H51 check out my profile
My Racer
Hello Harry,

I understand and will wait.

Ciao, Olaf

·
Registered
8 Posts
alleggerita book

Hi H51,

I am also very interested in purchasing your "alleggerita book". My offer
ist 450 US $. If you have a second one, please let me know, because
a friend of mine is also interested in having this book. Waiting on your
reply, I remain with best regards.

passero from Switzerland

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hello alfa lovers, My book alleggerita is SOLD.
Price 420 euro, including shipping.
Thanks you all for showing interest.
Check out my other objekts.
H51

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Details in order to pay

Hello Harry,

Would you please give me the information so that I can pay the book 'Alleggerita'?

I would like to have your full name, the accountnumber and the name of your bank and the IBAN and SWIFT number of your bank.

I have tried to reach you through a PM of the Alfabb, through a personal e-mail but I did not get a response.

Ciao, Olaf

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Misunderstanding

Hello Harry,

Thank you for the PM. From it, I understand that there was a minsunderstanding and the book went to another bidder.

Ciao, Olaf

·
Registered
124 Posts
Do Not Worry

Zagato Olaf,
I will sell you my unopened copy if you need it, for the same price. Peter

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Thank you!

Zagato Olaf,
I will sell you my unopened copy if you need it, for the same price. Peter
Hello CN36,

Thank you very much for the offer! I would be glad to buy your copy for EUR 420,- including shipping costs.

I would like to have your full name, the accountnumber and the name of your bank and the IBAN and SWIFT number of your bank, so that I can pay the amount.

Thanks & Ciao!

Olaf

1 - 14 of 14 Posts