Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a special customised 599 GTB that has yellow extr, yellow int, yellow calipers and BBS Challenge wheels. Im under the impression that its situated in the US.

·
Registered
11,926 Posts
You wouldn't want to have a hangover and come across that car ... yuck :p
Pete

·
Premium Member
2,076 Posts
'fraid so - parked behind it is a Pontiac Grand Am (or is it Prix??) and an Toyota SUV - a lethal combination that screams U.S.A.!!!!:D:D

Besides, with the possible exception of some Russian pimp, who else but an American would purchase that color combo? I'm quite surprised that the wheels aren't chromed! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
From what I understand (from fchat) there is a collector in Florida that does all his cars in this yellow over yellow combination. I think the guy was/is in the mattress business. Anyways, sounds like it is quite a collection in that combination.

I've seen photos of a green / green (like the '70s Porsche green) 599, a teal one, and the higher ups in the Ferrari F1 program have chrome metallic 599s.

Green
http://www.autoblog.it/post/10331/ferrari-599-gtb-ce-posto-anche-per-il-verde-kermit

Attachments

·
Registered
448 Posts
It's just my opinion but no colour could possibly make the back end of a 599 worse than what it already is. The F430 is what a new Ferrari should look like.

·
Registered
268 Posts
only last week, at Kroymans, the Ferrari dealer, I saw a yellow 575. Giallo Fly.
And it even looked kinda good after a while!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts