Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
All Italian day

I was hoping to go to the event. The ARA magazine last month said to sign up using the form in the back, but I could find not form, and now I can't find the Magazine. Does anyone have any details on sign up and the schedule for the day?

·
Premium Member
2,076 Posts
Preregistration cut off was Sept. 19th. Not to worry - all you have to do is show up in an Italian vehicle and they will let you park it on the lawn and you can hand-write your window info plaque. :) You should show up btwn. 8:30 am and 9:00 am and plan to stay until around 2 - 3 pm (but all of that is pretty flexible as well). If you want the contact info of the people who put it on - send me an pvt. msg. and I'll forward you the contact info.

·
Premium Member
21,138 Posts
Here's a tricolore featuring, from left to right, Aaron Curtiss's white TI, my green Super, and the Ashton's red TI.

Thanks to Aaron for the picture.

Andrew

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,076 Posts

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Hi Everybody,

Great Show! I happened to be in San Francisco for the Eagles-49er game.
So I dropped by the show bright and early. Following is just a small sampling of some of the wonderful Italian cars.
Hope you enjoy as much as I did.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
5 more. I wanted to stay at the show longer but had to get to Candlestick Park and I wasn't sure how long it would take.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Anybody know of a website for this show for 2009, or know what the date for this year's show is?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,076 Posts
The current Cam's calendar shows Sunday, Oct. 11 as the date.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts