Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any developments here guys? I'm still looking, Budweiser Sud is still looking anyone out there found a solution for c-pillar stickers yet??????????????

·
Registered
755 Posts
yeah yeah, that would be the best Xmas pressie ever! Oh and I think Budweiser_Sud is looking for stickers for me....:D

If no one comes up trumps GTV, I think we might have to take this one on together!!

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, with new sticker technology available at most print shops, all we need is a reasonable original sticker to use as a template and then we can do it. If I could speak chinese then I would do it tomorrow.....................
Anyway, Merry Christmas to all

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Are these what you are looking for? I guess that the ones w/ four leaf clover are the ones you want (they are for your TI, right?). Are the ones with cross & serpent for the "lesser" (I mean non-TI) Suds? They are available in Japan for 5,040JPY (approximately 52AUD) each.

Hope this helps,

Attachments

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are these what you are looking for? I guess that the ones w/ four leaf clover are the ones you want (they are for your TI, right?). Are the ones with cross & serpent for the "lesser" (I mean non-TI) Suds? They are available in Japan for 5,040JPY (approximately 52AUD) each.

Hope this helps,
Yessssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
These are exactly what we need, esp the Ti ones. What are the contact details so we can organise this????
I am ready to get some!

·
Registered
518 Posts
These are the badges for the Series 3 cars, the previous series 1 & 2 (non hatchback)cars up to about 1981/82 had the self adhesive cloth style sticker with 'ti' or '5m' on them.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
The '80 1.5 TI (later look but with the smaller hatch lid) my mother owned back in the early 90s had these aluminum badges (the ones w/ four leaf clover).

Here's a link to the web page (in English) of the shop: Click Here The C-pillar badges are found about half way down the page, and the price is now 4,800JPY because sales overseas are not taxed. They seem to have the "Alfasud" and "ti" script for the early car and the aluminum name plate (Alfasud Ti w/ clover) for the later car too!!

Hope this helps,

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Arigato.........................
Let me know if I can return the favour sometime

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just checked out the website from Taiga, looks really good!
Thanks again!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have attached a picture of the series 1 c-pillar sticker (left hand side). These are off a Jan 78 built ti. If you want a high res version of the pic or others pics PM me. The texture is sort of like denim.

Attachments

·
Registered
124 Posts
Ciao ciao, for our Sud 1.2 (build '79) we are looking for the C-pillar sticker, (not the badge) any one some suggestions where to get it.
Saluti,

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just seen this thread...

I have one brand new C piller Ti sticker .

It is handed though and I'm not sure if it's left or right.

If you want me to post a scan or picture let me know, but I won't sell it as I am planning to restore a series 2 Ti and will want it for that.

Come to think of it I know a couple of printers, I might ask them and see what they can do.

On the rear it says scotchcal / film / 3M, maybe you could try and source this particular adhesive sticker in sheet form for printing on ?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts