Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
According to my old BCA Bearing catalog, the number is 513102. The Beck/Arnley part number is 051-2733. An interesting tidbit of information is that this bearing is the same as an Audi 100/5000 front wheel bearing from 1975 to sometime in the '80's. The VW part number is 443 407 625. My catalogs are over 10 years old now, so these numbers may have changed since then, but hopefully this will give you a good place to start.
The numbers you have may be industry standard designation numbers. BA2B means it is a double row ball bearing. Memory is very fuzzy, but something in the back of my mind says the BAHB designation superseded BA2B. Those with more accurate or up-to-date info feel free to make corrections.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Kramsamat.
The numbers you have seem to be Alfa part numbers rather than the bearing part number. If that makes sense.....

I'm just after the bearing part number or as you suggest the industry number.

·
Registered
25 Posts
The Alfa part number would be 116xx-xxxxx (old style) or 60xxxxxx (new style).

The BCA Bearing part number is direct from a Federal Mogul automotive bearing application catalog. Any bearing supplier should be able to find that in their interchange listings.

I found one of my old invoices. The *** bearing part number is 545495AD (16 years ago anyway).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts