Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Seems like recent upsurge in repairing/owning Alfetta's. maybe because they are everyday becoming more rare...

I figure some members may want to post a few pics of their Alfettas (Alfetta's only please) so we can have a quick reference...

This is not meant to be a conversation thread..just pics and a short blurb of what work has been done to the car.

Easier for us to contact each other as well...

I will post some pics of other alfettas, and if you are the owner and do not want it here, let me know. I will remove the pics.

Cheers

78 Alfetta

Attachments

·
Registered
146 Posts
nice red alfetta
It is isn't it! I've been meaning to write and introduce myself for some time. This thread is close enough I suppose. Its currently in drydock until spring. The wheels on it now are actually the same as yours xray. I've scored a decent set of 15" Ronal A1s that need rubber (thank you crazedlist.org). I have a set of NOS Euro bumpers. I got a center dash in km/h and the gauges in italian from ebay.it. Front seat needs to be redone, paint is original and will be redone too. I'm determined to find a way to install the proper front turn signals into the front panel without it looking bodgy. I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. Alas no new pics since the original for sale thread... http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/alfa-romeo-cars-sale-wanted/166329-1976-alfetta-coupe.html

1 - 5 of 5 Posts