Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody ever but a milano V6 into an alfetta sedan? i bet that would be really cool. also, to add the front suspension and interior. i heard the front and rear seats bolt right in.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I came accross a web site recently that had details of an Alfetta with a V6 motor & transaxle fitted. It looked really nice. Unfortunately I can't remember the site address. I am sure I found it when doing a search for GTV6 sites though. If I find it again I'll post the address.

Colin

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I should read all of these forums some times- I miss a few things..

Anyway, up at the National Convention in Portland (2000), there was a very nice Alfetta with a 24V V6 in it. Looked factory, and ran like the wind! I think he had FTD in one of the faster classes.

This would be a very good option for a GRM Challege car- most Alfettas are below $1000, even for just decent ones, you can find a 164 with a 3.0l base engine in it for way less than $1k, merge the 2 together, and you instantly have a rocket.

You could do GTV6, BUT isn't an Alfetta lighter? Especially if you dump the bumpers...

Smoken hot.

Add some NOS, and you could do the 1/4 part reasonably well. Or even twin turbo... :)

Eric

·
Registered
207 Posts
Why not drop a euro 75 twinspark motor in the alfetta. 150hp stock, easy transplant. If my GTV transplant goes well, I will do the same for my 79 Alfetta.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Tintop,
I think that is the car I saw, although it was not on that site, it was a French site I think. I have still not been able to find it again.
I had origonally found it while doing a google search for GTV6 but it was well down the listings, so not so easy to find. The car on the site you have is either the same car though or very similar.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts