Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Hi,
You may want to remove the door handles and mirrors from the door, and sell those separately. Those are in high demand, and easily shipped. The glass and the window channels could be sold apart from the door too.
Same on the hood... you might do better selling the 'tea tray' and the hood in 2 pieces. Also the hood blanket if it's still there.
Peter

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Hi,
You may want to remove the door handles and mirrors from the door, and sell those separately. Those are in high demand, and easily shipped. The glass and the window channels could be sold apart from the door too.
Same on the hood... you might do better selling the 'tea tray' and the hood in 2 pieces. Also the hood blanket if it's still there.
Peter
well that is very kind of you to mention.
if somebody requests a part of this i will discuss this with my dad, because he made me sell them.
tommorow i edit. if he wan'ts to strip it.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Hello Can you advise if these parts are still available and at what price? Regards Dimitris

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
answer

Hello Can you advise if these parts are still available and at what price? Regards Dimitris
these parts are still available.
i have no idea about the price, just make an offer ;)
and i well inform my dad about it.
today he is not home, tommorrow i will know his answer ;) do you want an entire part or just a piece of the part? or all of them :)

·
Registered
261 Posts
Hi again,

can you advise the condition of the front hood on which i am more interested and the doors. Are these items rust free and the doors complete? Are the mirrors ok?
The rear hood seems rusted please confirm. what would you need for all these items?

Regards Dimitris

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hi

Hi again,

can you advise the condition of the front hood on which i am more interested and the doors. Are these items rust free and the doors complete? Are the mirrors ok?
The rear hood seems rusted please confirm. what would you need for all these items?

Regards Dimitris
yes there is some rust im not sure where and how much.
pictures were taken in basement so it is quite dark.
on the right door panel there is no mirror i am not sure if that was stock or if it is not there. i think the blanket on the hood is still there, tho i have to check that.
i will get them out the basement and clean them. and then take pictures and take notes of every spot where there is rust.

Where are you from ? so i know how far i would need to ship them.

Kind regards Gerrit Buggenhout,;)

·
Registered
261 Posts
Hi, i am located in Athens Greece and if all ok i will arrange collection from your place. Please let me know about the rust in these items when you have time.
Regards Dimitris

·
Registered
261 Posts
Hi Again, not sure what to press to accept your friend request might have hit wrong button!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Hi Dimitris,
I think on the ALFAbb forum, you are contacting myself, AND BeBubbles. So, I'm not sure which of us you were trying to contact.
You had e-mailed me on providing a 2.5 motor, hood, and some other parts. I had replied that I have all the parts you need. I'm in the USA, and my e-mail is: [email protected]
I think BeBubbles is in Belgium? He will be closer to Greece, or course, for shipping. If you want to make a deal with him on those parts that he can supply, that makes sense. On things like motor, etc, that he may not have... you can check back with me.
Let me know if you are still interested in any of my ALFA Bits.
Thanks, Peter

·
Registered
261 Posts
this is correct even though i am getting a bit confused sometimes with these threads. i am waiting some pictures from bebubbles to see the condition of his parts but i have also sent you an e-mail with other parts i require
Thanks Dimitris

1 - 12 of 12 Posts