Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my GTV recently got badly burnt in a welding accident and I am now trying to find an exact replacement for the melted wiring loom. I am open to offers for anyone who would have one they are willing to sell or could someone please direct me a place where I could find one. The year built is very important as I have three other wiring looms, all of which are completely different to my model. Thanks a lot for any posts. :)

·
Premium Member
814 Posts
Hello I have a 1982 gtv2.o that seems the same colour as yours. I live in Peru an like the car a lot. I think that you should try with Highwood alfa in the uk since they sold those cars there and they maybe have some spare parts. The car you own was not sold in the USA (there are probably some imported by private owners) so it would be difficult to find it there. The fusebox seems the same to me, but don`t forget that your cars has carbs so its circuitry is simpler than the gtv6, so it wont be a direct replacement.

[email protected]

·
Registered
398 Posts
I didn't think the 2.0 GTVs were sold in the States in 1985 - is your harness from an injected V6 or a carbed 4? Or are they the same?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts