Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks I have to get this out of my shed as its taking up to much room. Last year I came across a rust free gtv that was hit in the front and dry stored for 20 years (hence no rust). I spent three days unpicking the rear quarters and rear panel as one assembley. It would be awsome if anyone is restoring a gtv as they could have a rust free outter skin for the back of the car. The problem is that its quiet large so i cant post it unless i further unpicked the rear panel which i would rather not do. I live in Melbourne Australia so if anyone is interested flick me a reply and you can have a look at it. I dont want much for it ...maybe 300 dollars as it did take alot of effort to unpick let alone the fact you wont find s/h quarters in this condition very often. I guess i could also cut a panel off if somebody only needed say a left quarter but being sentimental i would find it hard to damage the other panels to use just one. Anyway I also have a bonnet a front l/h guard and a rust free drivers door frame and a rust free drivers door skin.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts