Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
45 Posts
Biba,

If, like me, you don't fancy the idea of redrilling some Milano discs/rotors, there seems to be a solution:

ALFA ROMEO ALFETTA GTV GIULIETTA FRENI MAGGIORATI | eBay

I have ordered a set last week. I'll let you know what I think once I receive them.
With these you are supposed to use GTV6/Milano calipers - which AFAIK are just the same as the Brembo ones used in Alfettas, only with a spacer in the middle.

I wonder if they are manufactured by the same outfit mentioned by d.albe72.

Indeed 75 Twin Spark cars have 5x98 14" wheels with GTV6 discs/rotors and calipers. Probably you could even use these in a 13" wheel: turbodiesel 75s wore 13" 4x98 mm steelies with solid discs - and I have found some conflicting info about one version with the same setup as the Twin Spark...

· Registered
45 Posts
Dear all

Hi Ennio - you and that BBer you mentioned are right.

Most unfortunately they turned out to be five-stud 98 mm PCD discs redrilled into 98 mm PCD four-stud format. Certainly not not what I had expected.

I will give Romeo Racing a try once I manage to overcome my disappointment.

Sorry for not replying earlier but there was a misunderstanding with my address and the parcel did not arrive here until last week.

keep the faith

GTV 2.8

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.