Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
does the front end of the car realy flex enuf to need the cross bar or was that a requirement for going with coilovers?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can feel the difference with out the bar & with the bar installed , noticable difference in handling feels more direct ...less body flex thats for sure ..

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
hmm guess ill have to intigrate a lil more than i had planed...

you know you can reply to your own posts for posting more pic's

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the tip , Yeap with out a doubt install the bar notice the stability at the front end , point and shoot steering ...

S

·
0 Posts
Thanks for all the pics. That is really something else. I can't wait to see a picture of the whole vehicle with the bonnet. That is some wild bonnet, btw. Holy Cow! What an Alfa.

Where did you get the whole set-up? Engine/Bonnet/Hood/Spoiler?

Thanks.

David

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Nice, photos and project, ACE. A little bit of an turbodelta lookalike with RSR upgrades.

That car was from pre intercooler era. A couple of photos, front and underhood. Its data is something to reach for: 1bar= 280 Hp @ 7000rpm and 1.8 bar=370 [email protected] 7000 rpm. Torque respectively: [email protected] 4000rpm and [email protected]!

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hello David

Rear Spoiler bought from (PACE Melbourne Australia)
Group 4 Carbon Fiber Bonnet (AutoDelta Germany)
Mono Liners & all Block Work performed by (Beninca Melbourne Australia )
Assemby by (AutoSprint Australia Sydney )

Cheers
Paul

Thanks for all the pics. That is really something else. I can't wait ee a picture of the whole vehicle with the bonnet. That is some wild bonnet, btw. Holy Cow! What an Alfa.

Where did you get the whole set-up? Engine/Bonnet/Hood/Spoiler?

Thanks.

David

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Gearbox is the stronger V6 with oil cooler system ,Also updated to larger drive shafts , Brass clutch for grip nothing else could copewith the power would always slip then destroy itself .. Also updated to 3.0L tailshaft ..hope that helps.

Previoulsy making 300Hp at the wheels @ 400nm of Torque with the smaller Turbo , The upgraded Turbo is capabale of making 400hp++ we will see..

So to answer your question never really had an issue with the gearbox , if i blow it up then moving it to the front no ifs or butts ,I understand doing that will upset the balance of the car .. ahh well cannt have everything ...

Wow, that's one hell of an alfa! I assume you're going with some serious hp/torque - what about the tranny? Any reinforcement?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mono Liner sourced from Beninca Motors Melbourne, not a cheap excercise to say the least ..but to go beyond the 300Hp at the wheels and to be reliable this was a requirment, other wise dont even think of going there ....

He will need your block / Head / Waterpump to perform the modifications..

He also installs Oil Squirters & other oils bearing mods take a closer look at the pics

You will need to go with the bigger twinspark oilpump as per his instructions

As he said: Beninca Melbourne Australia

Pete

·
Registered
11,897 Posts
What about a 928 Porsche gearbox ... ?

Pete

1 - 16 of 16 Posts