Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
There are a few in the SF Bay Area intermittently on craigslist - are you looking for a parts car or a project car?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Alfetta GT available

Hello:
I got what you are looking for. My car was built 1/76 and sold in southern California where it has lived all its life. Two owners, last one parked it on jacks at his mother's house in Pasadena, CA and did not use it for years.

nThere is very minimal rust on the rockers and some bubbles on hood. The car will need a thorough service, brakes, etc but it looks like this is what you are looking for. Keys are misplaced, looking for them now and car has not been registered for over 10 years so no DMV fees.

Original color was piper yellow, code: 116, black interior. All glass intact, interior original and still quite nice, can use a clean up of course.

Price is firm at $3,250. Contact me if you are serious and interested.
My e-mail: [email protected]

Got pictures to send but I am going on a trip Monday for 10 days. Please revert soon.
Thanks,

Maurice

Looking for an Alfetta 116 in need of restoration...any condition considered. Please PM if you have or know of one.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have a '78 coupe without engine. body is very solid.
I would need $750 but transportation costs to you would
probably kill the deal.
art de armond
319-857-4815 work

·
Registered
252 Posts
Have a 25,000 mile parts car in western Maryland. Not complete, but has all running gear but the rear calipers and the Spica components. Underside should be OK and no body damage. Sitting over 10 years on asphalt. $300 Bob 724 238 7149

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello , I have an 79 Alfetta velocissima , that's all original and never in any accident , has rusted rocker panels , trunk lid , inner fender well , car located In the Queens New York , I've owned the car for last 27 years , comes with spare engine , transaxle , if your interested contact me at [email protected] .com

·
Registered
42 Posts
Are you still looking for an Alfetta? I am selling my 79 with 55K miles and no rust. Some small projects still to do to make it perfect. I just don't have the time, but I do have the parts. Let me know if you're interested and I can give you more details. Located west of Boston

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I saw this on FB...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1040950529267827&set=o.165040666878309&type=1

For sale 1979 Alfa Romeo GTV Alfetta 2000. Im Traverse city MI $3000 o.b.o. from California and has 54,xxx original miles. Did drive the car home last year. Needs a little TLC but overall in very good shape. The car might need a new mechanical fuel pump or converted to carberated. I love this car but I do not have the time or resources and a new family to take care of. I want this car to go somewhere where is can be appreciated and loved. My number is 231-360-5957 call or text for info thank you.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Alfetta Parts

Complete or partial trans, interior, glass, hood, rear deck, doors, alternator, starter, coil, radiator, fan, dedion suspension parts, calipers, disks, gauges, lights, grill, brake booster, and many spares available. Complete gauges, a/c console, doors, door handles inside & out, rear hatch and hood, front grille & rear lights. Pedal box w/ brake booster, steering column, driveshaft & dedion. PM for parts....

·
Registered
1979 Sprint Veloce
64 Posts
Hello , I have an 79 Alfetta velocissima , that's all original and never in any accident , has rusted rocker panels , trunk lid , inner fender well , car located In the Queens New York , I've owned the car for last 27 years , comes with spare engine , transaxle , if your interested contact me at [email protected] .com
Hey... I owned a 79 Velocissima and got rid of it (sadly) around the time it looks like you acquired yours. I wonder... could it be mine??? It was located in Philadelphia...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts