Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a set of rear brake rotors for my Alfetta, it's a '76, so I'm not sure if that's the early or late bolt pattern, but it doesn't have the isostatic shift linkage. If anybody has good rotors they can sell to me (not for an outrageous price), or knows any stores that CURRENTLY have them in stock, let me know.

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hello, I have a brand new boxed pair if you still need them. I purchased them in 2011 for $67.31 so that's what I would like to get for them plus shipping. PM me if you are interested. Thank you.
P1130668a.jpg
P1130668a.jpg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Brembo's are better then anything your going to get nowadays.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I noticed that Centerline Intl. has a different part number for the later (119) GTV-6 cars so those must be different in some way. I have only had the (116) Alfetta series (75'-79') so here are some of those dimensions for your reference. Holes in rotor are 10.33mm, rotor thickness is 9.94mm, bolt shoulder dia. is 7.89mm, special dual-screw clamp plate hole is 8.29mm. The Brembo rotors I've pictured are for 116 model Alfetta cars. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
49 Posts
OKP in Germany have I think the 10mm and 8mm bolt pattern rotors. Found them straightforward to deal with as far as shipping etc. You buy online, then they send you a revised invoiced with the freight once they calculate it.

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
Measure your bolt holes. I might have new ones.
But shipping will be from Canada
Let me know and I`ll post pics

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Measure your bolt holes. I might have new ones.
But shipping will be from Canada
Let me know and I`ll post pics
OKP in Germany have I think the 10mm and 8mm bolt pattern rotors. Found them straightforward to deal with as far as shipping etc. You buy online, then they send you a revised invoiced with the freight once they calculate it.
I went with Twincam's Brembo discs, then I'll just buy new fronts, because those are readily available

1 - 11 of 11 Posts