Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,230 Posts
I don’t have knowledge, I’m just regurgitating what I read a bit ago in this thread.... :-s

·
Premium Member
2,230 Posts
Spent that last couple of hours on Sunday cutting out a new floor for the battery compartment from an old hood. First of many rust repairs. I'd like to get rid of the jumper cable umbilical cord to the truck.
I am envious of guys like you that have the skills, tooling, space to do stuff like that. I often give secret thumbs up when reading grassroots challenge stuff about guys that go to the dump, get old fridges and freezers, beat the enamel off then use the steel to build cars out of. Makes me feel humble, especially when my own circle will tell me that they think I’m amazing. Keep sharing, love these stories. More so that I’m snowed in now and can’t readily play myself.

·
Premium Member
2,230 Posts
Rocky LIves!

Rotors arrived and look awesome. Only have front portion of the old master cylinder working, so only front brakes, but it runs and drives. Shifts well. Has a bunch of vibration because the tires are visibly flat spotted. Next step is insurance and plates to make the test runs a little more legal. :)

I'll figure out how to post video and share that soon.
I’m jealous you can just go get insurance and plates. I have two cars just sitting because of that. I need to pick red or white and just paint all my Alfa’s one colour so I can swap plates, unlikely anyone would notice....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts