Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an Alfetta GT that is being parted out. I really don't want to ship large parts because I am in the middle of nowhere and the only shipping options are USPS or UPS.
Koni shocks, 2 piece exhaust manifold with California tabs on top, brand new sump guard never mouted, etc.etc.etc.etc.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Need side vents

Looking for the following:

The side vent assemblies behind the rear windows. All stainless trim around windows including the trim on the rain channels (if you can get it off with out bending it. Inside stainless trim on side windows.

Let me know the price.

Thanks

David Alexander

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
do you have the front and rear bumpers?
Yes, both bumpers are there and in decent shape. Shipping those things could be an issue though!! :eek:

The side vent assemblies behind the rear windows. All stainless trim around windows including the trim on the rain channels (if you can get it off with out bending it. Inside stainless trim on side windows.

Let me know the price.

Thanks

David Alexander
I'll have to take a look after the 4in of ice/snow melt a bit to see what's there!

·
Premium Member
2,625 Posts
I know it's big!! I'm interested in the dashboard. It's probably cracked etc. I'll certainly pay for the Shipment as well as the labor for you to take it out. Want to put it in a GTV-6.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I know it's big!! I'm interested in the dashboard. It's probably cracked etc. I'll certainly pay for the Shipment as well as the labor for you to take it out. Want to put it in a GTV-6.
Good friend of mine put an Alfetta GT dash into his Sedan....sweeeet!!!

Well......I actually have two dashes. One is cracked, but I have one that is not. It does have a tiny little bubble near the vent I believe!!! :eek:

So who wants an almost impossible to find almost crackfree dash?? Or if you want the other just let me know and I will try and find a box!!!

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Let me know the price.

Thanks

David Alexander

PM Sent......

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
I sent you a few PM's...no reply...

I need the right lower spoiler for alfetta (passenger side) Do you have a good one??

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I sent you a few PM's...no reply...

I need the right lower spoiler for alfetta (passenger side) Do you have a good one??
I have a stock drivers side....... :(

I sent you an email, no steering wheel but I do have the window winders and the rear defrost switch,I'll send those on up!!! Do you need a Haynes manual? I'll stick it in the box as well. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi

I need the front supension torsion bars and the anchor bridge. Are they available. I am quite in a hurry with this items to please let me know asap

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes I do have the wheels and both bumpers. The wheels I will need until I take it to the crusher in the spring, they are nice mags! The bumpers are HEAVY, I live in the middle of nowhere central Kentucky with only UPS or the USPS as shipping options. Come pick em up or meet me in Louisville/Lexington/Bowling Green!!:cool:

Here are some pics of the wheels, both are 14".....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Fetta78: Thanks for the parts!

1) I need a good set of hood and tail hinges without play, and with shims if you have them.

I really need passenger side rear hatch and both front hinges

2) and the little rubber rear hatch bumpers (in the corners of the hatch)not broken..like mine

3) and a radio cover plate if you have it

Can you check for these parts?
THANKS!
Ohio guy.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'll take the hinges off when the snow melts off the car, should be end of next week. If those little rubber bumpers are still there I'll get those too...........

Don't think I have the radio cover plate!

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Hey Fetta:

Did you tell me you had a rear hatch for a GTV6?

Bud
Lexington

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Yes I do! As well as a pretty nice front spoiler, heads, engine stand!! ;) Bunch of other misc pieces and parts......come on down and bring cash and beer and get this stuff outta my garage!! :D:D:D

I was thinking about bringing it all to the National Convention and get rid of it then, but if you want it!?!?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts