Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
They were from a 1978 Alfetta GT, and are in pretty good condition (but dirty). There is a small wear mark on the left, driver-side bolster (see Picture 5). The rear seat was once wet, and there was a rat infestation underneath the bottom cushion. However, there are no rips or tears.

They are FREE but you WILL NEED TO PICK THEM UP; trying to ship these pieces would be too much hassle. The seats are in Lincoln, Nebraska, 68510.

Picture 1:

Picture 2:

Picture 3:

Picture 4: Passenger seat

Picture 5: Driver seat

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,640 Posts
I wish I lived close. I would those in a second! Bummer!

·
Registered
604 Posts
Ditto. Would love to have the seats, but Nebraska's a bit of a hike from Virginia. Sure you won't put a price on them to make it worth your shipping effort?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I may think about shipping them to a good home. Not sure what is the best way to ship the front seats though. The rear can be shipped quite economically.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Hi Witty,

I might come and check these out for the Milano. I wonder if they will be a reasonable fit. Front seats need some love and I didn't get that done over the winter. I'll text you separately.

Mark

·
Premium Member
16,564 Posts
You could probably take the backs off the front seats, and ship everything separately.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts