Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
update: Got them. I sourced a NOS clear set and good used set from ebay. Thanks for the offers folks.

I'm looking for a pair (both L and R) front indicators light housings used on the earlier non-US Alfetta GT.

I'm willing to purchase with or without the front lenses. I already have the plastic lenses. I just need the housings that the lenses screw into and hold the lamps.

Don't have to be brand new (and prefer not to pay brand new prices). If anyone in the UK, Europe or Oz can grab them from a parts car I'd be grateful - plus you would be helping to de-uglify a US spec Alfetta!

front indicators.JPG

I'm in MA, USA.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey Daniel, I'm searching for a specific Alfetta Lens and came across this old post. Noticed that there were no replies. It may be a little late, but are you still seeking assistance?

·
Registered
260 Posts
I'm sorry I can't help you now. In fact I had several of these parts and I sold everyone. I want just to give an advice: there are 3 brands for these parts: Carello, Altissimo and Seima. You have to find the housings with same brand of your lenses otherwise you can't use them becouse the screws have different positions.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Daniel, I'm searching for a specific Alfetta Lens and came across this old post. Noticed that there were no replies. It may be a little late, but are you still seeking assistance?
Actually I ended up finding a pair of NOS "clear" lenses and housings on the dutch ebay site last September. Good deal (ebay seller: backtoclassics-alfaromeo). A few weeks after that I bought the amber/clear lenses and housings from ebay.it.

alfettagtvred sorted me out with the rear housings and (amber/red) lenses. He is right about getting matching housings and lenses too for both rear and front indicators.

I think I may be alright for now though. It depends on how nuts I end up going with my Euro conversion.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Good to hear, never imagined there would be a discrepency between lens and housing. I'm actually trying to change my front indicators from clear/amber to clear/clear. Did you end up using the front clear units?

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Chris at Highwood Alfa has them. Your quite sturdy, difficult to access USA bumper shock mounts will need to be cut away in order to mount them.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your quite sturdy, difficult to access USA bumper shock mounts will need to be cut away in order to mount them.
Indeed. Here's a teaser. I will post more when its all done.

aaaaaa.jpg

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Ive got a used set of euro taillights, if you need them...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey red. Which lense style? Any photos?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts