Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1987 Milano, 1986 Spider Veloce, 1977 Alfetta GTV Euro
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi there. I'm looking for an early Alfetta GT console (with rounded housing around hand brake). Also need the radio and ashtray stack. Currently have a sedan console and a homemade delete filler plate.

Also looking for a wooden steering wheel in very good condition without much wear.

And lastly I would like to trade someone my gray velour interior for a black vinyl interior. I would prefer a good original condition over replacement seat covers but that's a tall order I know. I would prefer the earlier version door cards with the diagonal ribbing. My Euro interior is in nice shape with the exception of a tear in the passenger seat bottom and several little tears and some wear in the piping on the driver's seat.
Im willing to travel and pick up / deliver in the midwest. Drop me a line.

Thanks,
Mark
Columbus, OH

Attachments

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Hi Mark,

I have a couple extra center consoles from GTV6s. I can send pix for you to check what differences there might be vs an Alfetta Coupe.

I also have four blue vinyl door card panels from an early model GTV6. If these worked for you visually, you may have to poke an extra hole for the vent window crank handles, as GTV6s had fixed vent panes.

If you want to consider these toward your potential options, you can e-mail me at [email protected] and I can send pix of all.

Cheers,
Peter

1 - 3 of 3 Posts