Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if this is the proper place to post these pictures. It's a friend of mine that he decide to swim in a deep waters and he modifies his beautifully alfetta to this beast.

If you want I will describe with details all the modifications, if not it doesn't matter. Just look at.

·
Premium Member
1,187 Posts
Cool digger.

Wow!

Does it require wheelie bars in the back? How much does it weigh all together? How much HP at the rear wheels? 1/4 mile or 1/8th mile track? Most important, what times can it pull?

Is the car in Greece, or is the web site a tribute to Greek Culture? :) Are there many drag race tracks in Greece? I would not have guessed there were any. I was shocked to find drag racing tracks in Hawaii.

Congratulations to your friend!

I suppose many Alfisti will have to keep the gag reflex in check, (An Alfa that can't turn? How revolting!) but for an old 1970's California street racer, this thing got my interest, and blood boiling. Nice!

Your friend must be really addicted to stop and go driving. Thanks for the great photos.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
thats a wicked looker...i dont like the "blended" rear quarter insert area(spot that normaly has the black plastic or GTV or louvers)...and the lack of tail lights

over all id be happy running it

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok :confused:too much questions and I'ven't the knowledge to reply. Be sure that I'll ask and I'll reply asap. If you like I can send more detailed photos.

Yes the car is in Greece. He did it by himself trying to save as low as possible weight. I know that he use a BMW LSD a longer front arms and a lot of fantasy. My friend currently doing some difficult body jobs to my GT.
There are 6 drag strips in Greece and also a national championship. Check this link www.greekdragster.info.

·
Premium Member
1,187 Posts
Thanks Pakka. Tell your friend his machine is admired in the US by this old drag racer. I'll get a Greek dictionary, or try and use babblefish translation site, and go to the web site. Is your GT an Alfa as well? Fun, fun, fun! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts