Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I need a set of left AND right door armrests for 1978 alfetta sprint veloce in black.

these have to be in good condition, not cracked /bent

THANKS!

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Arm rests

xray,

I believe that I have those from the race car. I'm going out to the storage this morning and I will look. I also still need to get you a picture of the exhaust system. Shoot me you email address and i'll get those to you.

Wes

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Wes, THANKS for reply. I was able to get a nice ANSA system from a guy down south. But I still need armrests badly! mine are cracked and falling apart.
Cheers,X

·
Registered
6,031 Posts
I'm pretty sure I have some too. They are in perfect condition BUT the silver trim pieces are missing. I may have advertised these already (see the link below).

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well thanks Alex, Don't take this criticism too harshly, but I have emailed and pm'd you before about several items and you don't email me back with effeciency. I have been waiting to hear about the Alfetta steering wheel and buttons for several weeks. I looked elsewhere and found what I needed in Japan and it was shipped to me in a week.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Greetings from Pittsburgh. Does the guy down south have any more Ansa systems? I will look today for some arm rests today. I may have a pair.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys, I found a nice couple of ones on ebay..will know by wednesday if i win them. if not, i will pm each of you!

Italcarnut: As far as ANSA exhaust, it was the only one the down south guy had..but try pm'ing alfaguy35. he might have something. by the way, I am trying to get a NE ohio alfa get together going for spring, would you be interested?

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sweet! I am hoping for some time late may...early june

There are about 9 other area guys as well who want to get together too.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
kicking around some ideas...quaker state and lube on 77..big lot a car place/food

maybe somewhere in akron? Canton?

Or maybe Spread eagle tavern?? kinda historic spot..country roads..

another nice spot is called Gervasi winery Nice parking lot..pretty setting..Italian car club meets there occaisionally..

I'm open to suggestions

1 - 13 of 13 Posts