Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm fairly new to the Alfa romeo world, since i started restoring my 78 spider i have grown very fond of this car and started looking at other Alfa Romeo's to trade in my truck for. (was planning on selling my truck because i don't need it, but i still do need a car with 4 seats ) I came across an Nuova Giulietta (dunno the year) it is a 1.6, now i tried looking for information about this car but it is very scarce, but if i understand this is just a base version of an Alfetta. Am i right? what else am i missing? they both look similar and came with the same engine choices. Any info on these would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The nuova Giulietta and the Alfetta (and GTV , 75 (Milano) and so on) shares the same platform (116). I think the Giulietta was suppose to be a bit more sporty and a little smaller than the Alfetta. The boot (trunk?) is particularly short, but it's pretty tall too, so luggage bags can stand up in there. My parents had 3 of them (1.6, 1.8 and 2.0), so I'm probably biased :) but I think they look nicer than the Alfetta.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts