Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Is anything going on with Keith and Alfas Unlimited? I called him on Thursday and got the "number no longer in service" recording. The web site is still up, but that may not mean anything (when I closed my business, my site was up for over a year).

I'm only about 30 minutes away, so I'll drive by sometime this week, but maybe somebody here knows something. If he's out of business it would be such a shame.

Thanks!

·
Registered
8,054 Posts
if the number is disconnected that is not a good sign.

let us know what you find out.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm laughing now at my thread title, "Afas Unlimited." I did hear from Keith, and he said he's slowing down, and referring most of his business to Adam Varney, at Nead Auto in Thomaston. I haven't called them yet, but I will. I've wondered about what would happen when Keith wanted to retire, I just never thought it would be happening so soon.

·
Registered
8,054 Posts
that is sad.

keith never worked on my car but i've been to the shop and it is one of the nicest alfa repair shops i have ever been to.

·
Administrator
12,943 Posts
He STILL has his huge trove of vintage parts, and STILL does some work. I've done Keiths Weber work for years. Knowing Keith and a whole bunch of us older Alfa wrench twisters, we never get to completely retire! I have also done work for and know Adasm well.
Another great enthusiast that does top quality work.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Wow, Keith was big help with info when I got my Sprint, Is there any way to get a hold of him now, email or phone #, as I moved to AZ and cannot stop by, but would like to talk with him again.

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
Wow, Keith was big help with info when I got my Sprint, Is there any way to get a hold of him now, email or phone #, as I moved to AZ and cannot stop by, but would like to talk with him again.
TM I sent you a PM. Private message.

Ken

·
Administrator
12,943 Posts
You can reach Keith on his cell phone.

·
Administrator
12,943 Posts
yes.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.