Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
alfas unlimited

they are the best. Keith and John are super knowledgeable, excellent mechanics and great guys. small shop.
good luck
andy

·
Registered
487 Posts
Hi,

Testimony ...a couple years back I was running time trials at Limerock when my GTV6's thermostat went. First attempt to RR at track resulted is a broken rusted bolt in the housing. :mad:

I limped over as the shop which luckily not too far from the track and explained my dilemma to John (Keith was buried under a Gulia). He stopped what he was doing, wrestled with and finally removed the broken bolt, replaced thermostat and got me on my way in time to finish the last day of timed laps. :eek:

On the last run of the event my stock GTV6 posted one of my best times of the weekend (1.14:67)! Did I mention this was a Saturday afternoon!:D

Can’t beat that and won’t bother trying. I’m now in North Carolina and will often call for advice. Good Luck.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Pretend I'm repeating all the good stuff that's already been said, as I just don't want to type it. I live about 20 minutes away, and they service my '79 Spider.

One note, especially if you'll be coming from NYC, is to call ahead and plan your car's visit. When they're busy, they can be very busy, scheduling 3-4 weeks out. They don't have much room to keep cars, so they don't like them dropped off and left until they work up the queue.

-Rob

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts