Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some pictures from Sunday's South Australia Alfa's on Clover. Not as big turn out this year but still not a bad effort :)

33 detail...

How many Series 2 33's do you see in this condition?

Rebuild is iminent... getting tired of the oil consumption and the leaks.

Must be the only Junior Z in South Australia. I saw this car hooning around Adelaide way back in 2002 and wondered what it was, thinking it was a strange bodied Alfasud or something. They actually look quite primitively made up close, but looks like a lot of fun to drive.

Why oh why spoil this great car by modifying it into a racer? Totally defeats the purpose IMO. Owner should convert it back to stock and buy a 911 or something...

At least one Fiat owner showed up :)

My wife and her daily drive :)

...and our son Nicholas. Too late, he's got the Alfa virus :)

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Nice pictures, thanks for posting them. Looks like a good time was had by all, at least that's what all the smiles tell me.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Nice shots Ben! Love those mats =), and yes the ol 'Alfa virus' hehe i guess you could say its terminal with us =)
Next year we will have more boxers as we know some more that we could get out there.

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Great pics! I disagree about Ralph's Montreal though. It is a fabulous race car and is seriously quick. It is nice to hear one of those engines in race trim, true to its heritage. I don't think he has done anything to the car that prevents it from being returned to original. We have plenty of originals in the club and the rest of the state anyway.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Awesome Photos! Its a shame there werent more cars this year, like there was last year. Was still a brilliant day with decent weather. 33 scrubs up alright eh?! hehe Same time next year lads...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts