Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Push hard and live
10,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An interesting Youtube from Brazil. Wonder what else they're hiding down there?

·
Registered
9,702 Posts
The video seems to show a collection in Brasil, one in Switzerland, plus an event of the centenary in Milan (and possibly also a visit to the Alfa Blu team). The 6c 1750, 8C chassis number 1, and the garage with all the Zagato cars belong to Axel Marx in Switzerland (who also has a Rio 2300 in his collection and has visited Brasil several times to begin studying the history of Alfa Romeo and FNM).

·
Push hard and live
10,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ruedi,

The fellow that sent me the link mentioned Axel Marx, and the collection in Switzerland. Given the few pictures of the 2300's, I wasn't sure which cars were in Europe and which in Brazil. The presenter seems to be speaking Portuguese, which always sound like Spanish, spoken with a French accent, while gargling mayonnaise to me.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I'll clarify for you guys........Alfa build under the name FNM some models in Brazil in particular a 2300 4 doors car. As far as this youtube video the only part that is in Brazil is where the announcer is viewed in a garage full of worthless Brazilian made Alfas........everything else is European collections vehicles........it was only a 100 year documentary that took place in Brazil........I was born in Brazil and I go there 4 or 5 times a year, if there were any good Alfa out there I would have snatched them already........Argentina is another story but most cars have already been bought by European buyers and taken back to the old continent..........

1 - 4 of 4 Posts