Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It would sure be nice to see a Giulia running in that event!;)
regards
Bob
Actually, there have been a few Giulias running in recent years, albeit not really successfully. Jean Marc Dhilly ran in 2004 and was running 1st in class (historica A) for the longest time until he stuffed the rear end into the Amco at the track in Aguascalientes. Sherman Hart ran in 2005 and had some technical problems but finished the event. And in 2006 Ed Argelas ran a Giulia which I believe did not finish. None this year, but hopefully, there will be some more ;)

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Actually, there have been a few Giulias running in recent years, albeit not really successfully. Jean Marc Dhilly ran in 2004 and was running 1st in class (historica A) for the longest time until he stuffed the rear end into the Amco at the track in Aguascalientes. Sherman Hart ran in 2005 and had some technical problems but finished the event. And in 2006 Ed Argelas ran a Giulia which I believe did not finish. None this year, but hopefully, there will be some more ;)
Ed was going to, but due to time constraints put on all of us here in Detroit from the convention, his engine re-work took longer than it should have. When we got it back it, we still had some siginficant issues, so Ed and his brother Jim decided to bail for 2007, and spend all of 2008 sorting the car for that race. I think it is a good plan- his car is SUPER sharp. I loved working on it.

Eric

1 - 6 of 6 Posts