Alfa Romeo Forums banner
21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Mark,

Hope you dont mind but ive roughly photoshopped your file to help visualise what mine will look like with the new 15 inch GTA replica wheels from Alfaholics.

Cheers for sending the photo through.

Timbo

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
Looks good Timbo. Might consider some of those myself.
I was actually thinking of these in 15x7.5.
Perhaps you could shop them on for me?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Robert

Do you have pics of the blue Berlina? Can you give a bit of detail about the good and bad points of both 2000s. In particular, body, trim, stainless steel, diffs, etc.

Thanks

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hey Jozza,

Would look good in your garage next to your GTA.
Besides looking good,its great fun to drive.

Robert
Believe me when i tell you i would want nothing more than to own something like that.Unfortunately im not in any position to get one at the moment.
However i dont see you having much trouble selling her.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Mark,

Although this is not really on the topic of alfas for sale, I had a quick go at putting your wheels on there but with the white background between the spokes it looked a bit wierd. Ill have another go soon.

Heres another concept for you in the meantime. Not sure what they are of if they are available as 4 x 108. I reckon its got a good combination of the new and the old.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Robert - you got anymore details on the 2 Berlinas?
Hey Damo.

What would you like to know about them ?.
Enri came down and had a look at them.
They both could benefit with a coat of paint.
Both run well.
You ask the questions + I will answer them.
Both cars are worthy of putting back on the road.
If one Berlina hasnt sold in the next couple of weeks,I will put it on club rego and enjoy it.

Robert

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Robert

Do you have pics of the blue Berlina? Can you give a bit of detail about the good and bad points of both 2000s. In particular, body/rust, interior trim, stainless steel, diffs, etc.

Reason for the question - if the bodies are substantially better than the 1750 I have, I may be better off to use one of yours as the base for my resto rather than my 1750, which has rust in doors, one sill and both rear quarters. Though I prefer the 1750 dash and grill, so I could potentially use one of yours as a source of repair panels for my 1750.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Robert

Do you have pics of the blue Berlina? Can you give a bit of detail about the good and bad points of both 2000s. In particular, body/rust, interior trim, stainless steel, diffs, etc.

Reason for the question - if the bodies are substantially better than the 1750 I have, I may be better off to use one of yours as the base for my resto rather than my 1750, which has rust in doors, one sill and both rear quarters. Though I prefer the 1750 dash and grill, so I could potentially use one of yours as a source of repair panels for my 1750.

Thanks
Hey again Damo.

In my opinion,the shells are great.Can sell to you as a roller and(at a cost) freight the car to melbourne for you.
They are both great shells.Too good to strip.They would both benefit with a coat of paint,as you can see in the pics.
Yes,you could use as a source for repair panels,but i wouldnt recommend it as the shells are too good for that.
If the cars were not good,i would have stripped them a long time ago.
Yes,the 1750 dash + console look great.
Both cars are complete,running.
The silver car,carbys completly,professionally overhauled.
Anything else you would like to know ?
The blue car does run,but the brakes are stuck.I will repair them when the need arises.

Thanks for your enquires ben,and the typing practice.

Robert
Robert

·
Registered
297 Posts
Mark,

Although this is not really on the topic of alfas for sale, I had a quick go at putting your wheels on there but with the white background between the spokes it looked a bit wierd. Ill have another go soon.

Heres another concept for you in the meantime. Not sure what they are of if they are available as 4 x 108. I reckon its got a good combination of the new and the old.
Never liked mags on the 105, but that doesn't look half bad! :cool:

21 - 40 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.