Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Mark 108,

A bit off topic but your silver stepnose in you signature caught my eye. Im renovating a silver 66 stepnose. Any chance of some photos???

Cheers

Timbo

ps...hows Perth...I spent 5 years living in fremantle and working for Austal ships. I love the place and willhead back your way giving the chance soon.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Mark,

thanks dude but I cant see them???? It says junior pics but nothings there.

Ill send you my email address and maybe send them there.

Cheers

Timbo

·
Registered
71 Posts
Mark,

Hope you dont mind but ive roughly photoshopped your file to help visualise what mine will look like with the new 15 inch GTA replica wheels from Alfaholics.

Cheers for sending the photo through.

Timbo

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Can do. I'll have a look at it on Monday.

Gotta go see a lady about a beer now.

Cheers

·
Registered
71 Posts
Mark,

Although this is not really on the topic of alfas for sale, I had a quick go at putting your wheels on there but with the white background between the spokes it looked a bit wierd. Ill have another go soon.

Heres another concept for you in the meantime. Not sure what they are of if they are available as 4 x 108. I reckon its got a good combination of the new and the old.

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Mark

Yeah, I think im heading for the 15 GTAs too. Sounds like theyll cost about $1500 to land them here however Customs is a bit of a unknown.

Check out the thread on our Aussie site about it. Seems theres really no way to know how much, if anything, they will charge us. May be best to keep each order under $1000 and get them shipped 2 wheels at a time and on separate dates?????

Also, keep in mind that those GTA rims I put on your car were done very quickly and are probably not an accurate 15 inch.....they may be close to 16...maybe even 17 after I cut and pasted and scaled them to fit. Id hate you to get them home and compare them to that picture and be dissapointed. I dont think you will though.....the photos Max has posted on his web site and in the Photo gallery part of this site look sweet.

Tim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.