Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Really need some doors for my '70 GT Junior, any chance you've got some lying around? Is fiberglass too much to ask?

·
Registered
83 Posts
GV, not sure what you mean by "specifically add some for you". Do you have access to some 'glass doors? If so, I'd definitely like to talk.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Robert,
Sent you a PM

Mark

·
Registered
83 Posts
Junior pics

Attached a couple of pics for you Tim.
Currently in the process of sourcing some doors and converting from 2xDellorto to 4xMikuni Flatslides.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Looks good Timbo. Might consider some of those myself.
I was actually thinking of these in 15x7.5.
Perhaps you could shop them on for me?

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
Nice pic Timbo, but I think the first pic with the 15" GTA wheels has convinced me to go that way. I am currently talking to Max at Alfaholics to see how much it's going to be to get them over here. I'll let you know how much they'll be when I find out.
All I need now is for Robert to come through with some good doors and I'll be set!
Any luck with the pictures Robert?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Not yet Mark.
Will probably happen next week when a fellow BB comes here to get his car modified.
No doors available in WA ?.

No doors available in WA Robert. I've been looking for a good few months now and no luck. I probably only need the drivers side door really.

As far as the wheels go Timbo, after looking at the pics on Max's site, I was sold on the GTA wheels, although they would have to be sent as 2 packages like you say to avoid the extra customs charges (keep it under 1000 bucks per package).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.