Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
https://goo.gl/photos/4XvFFZWzSgFquNqe9

Great turnout today.

We had a range from 1953 - 2016. Hard to think of AR models that we missing - no Touring Spiders. It was a great time. We took about 38 cars for four laps of the road course during the racing lunch break.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A couple of additional photos.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I enjoyed meeting your dad and Arlo is always fun to see.

Drive On!

John

·
Registered
378 Posts
John & Paul,

Thanks for posting the photos. Yes, there was a great turnout with several interesting Alfas I'd not seen at other meets. Highlights for us were the parade laps and watching the 2 lead GTV's fighting it out during the Alfa feature race.

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
we had another great day today. Not as many turned out as last year, but we still had a great time.

John

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
car corral

Wow- great turnout and great cars! I strolled around the corral after the first mini monsoon, so I guess I missed quite a bit.
after the second monsoon it turned out to be a nice day.

-JT
'68 GT jr. #71

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey JT - I had a nice chat with your dad. Here is a picture I snapped of your car. It is very nice.

Are you going to race at the Convention in Montreal?

John R

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey JT - I had a nice chat with your dad. Here is a picture I snapped of your car. It is very nice.

Are you going to race at the Convention in Montreal?

John R

Hi John- Thanks for posting. Unfortunately, I can't make it to Montreal. I was really hoping to get there, but the timing isn't right.

-JT

·
Registered
961 Posts
Sorry to miss this and the cars and coffee at Glynn Motorsports. He had my 1750 motor which I now have back in my possession and will be completing in the next month. Sadly a winter project that crept into summer. I'm marking off AONE dates for wings and wheels and the Tutto shows. Hope to be back on the road by then.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts